1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

33yo Man with 30 Kids by 11 Women Seeks State Help to Pay His Child Support

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Waffles and Scotch, May 18, 2012.

1. MatticusMania

MatticusMania LANA! HE REMEMBERS ME!

Sep 10, 2008
    Pomona, SoCal
    Perhaps that guy should just sign off all his parental rights in exchange for dropped child support payments.
    Im fairly certain that the mothers in this situation are already recieving state assistance anyway.

2. Geroi Asfalta

Geroi Asfalta

Aug 23, 2011
    That sounds like a personal problem.....also sounds like a Florida story. If you decide that 30 kids is a good place to stop, it's time to have your head examined.

3. Relic

Relic Cow are you?

Sep 12, 2006
    Robbinsville, NJ
    You know....I read stuff like this and I kind of feel like I should care enough to caught up in the outrage...condemn the guy for being an idiot, laugh at him, make some sort of joke at his expense, call him a leach and a drain on society..I also feel like I should say much of the same for the ignoramus women who would sleep with this guy and keep popping out babies and such, but you know what really sucks? Here's 30 kids who may grow up not having a dad/father/role model in their lives to guide them through life and teach them like a dad can. Unless a good man or two steps up to the plate for some of these kids, many are doomed to repeat it themselves. Just MHO.

Don't get me wrong - There are many many perfectly adjusted, very responsible and successful people out there that came from a one-parent household, it's just that I'm a dad and I'm a bit biased because of that.
    It takes an exceptionally good mom to be "mom and dad" (or vice versa - absolutely), but somehow....I'm skeptical about these women being exceptionally "good moms". If they were, they would not have made the same mistake over and over again.

4. MatticusMania

Sep 10, 2008
    Pomona, SoCal
    I was watching Freakonomics the other day and it got to a discussion about child rearing, bascially saying that a new parent going out to buy a bunch of parenting books isnt going to make a person a good parent, but rather the fact that that person cares enough about being a good parent that they would go out and buy a bunch of parenting books is probably a good indicator that they would be a good parent.

I can kind of see that apply here with what youre saying.
    The fact that these women would have a kid, let alone multiple kids, with this man is probably a good indicator that these women are not capable of making good choices and most likely are not "good moms". Sadly.

5. MIJ-VI

MIJ-VI Inactive Supporting Member

Jan 12, 2009
    Poor kids... :(

6. MJ5150

MJ5150 Moderator Staff Member

Apr 12, 2001
    Olympia, WA
    Reminds me of the Neil Young song.....there's one more kid that'll never go to school, never get to fall in love, never get to be cool.

I'm holding out hope the mothers step up for their children, or maybe a relative.

-Mike

7. Sharknose79

Sharknose79 UNPAID greenboy/fEARful endorser Supporting Member

Sep 15, 2011
    South Cackalacky
    I have nothing to disclose at this time.
    blink-1.gif

8. Sadly 30 kids who are going to see this as the way to live. Oh how things tend to go full circle.

9. machine gewehr

machine gewehr

Sep 17, 2005
    Istanbul
  10. Wow, that's quite the "productivity" for a guy who's only 33...

This is one of those stories with no winners, just a bunch of losers. This sleazebag and all the women who fell for him.

11. oh, but this could be the story of a man who took his very own homegrown baseball team to victory :D

12. 1958Bassman

1958Bassman

Oct 20, 2007
    Do you really think this guy gives a rat's patoot about his parental rights? He cares about getting laid, period.

13. MatticusMania

Sep 10, 2008
    Pomona, SoCal
    Did I say he cared about his parental rights? I did not.
    I said he should sign them away in exchange for dropping his child support payments.
    It worked for my sisters scumbag ex. The title of this thread says he is looking for help paying his child support from the state. Then again, Im sure all those baby mamas wouldnt be too keen on losing those cs payments.

14. SteveC

SteveC Moderator Staff Member

Nov 12, 2004
    Eastern North Dakota
    Exactly. I know it can't/won't happen, but it's still unbelievable to me that the most life changing choice one will make can be done without ANY kind of education or concealing or whatever. Yet, in order to drive a car, carry a weapon, etc., you must take classes and pass tests.