35 posts!

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by bryan bailey, Aug 17, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. In a row. Look at the basses forum, I can't get a picture.
  2. 5StringsNMe? He figured he needed more posts :\
  3. Dave Castelo

Dave Castelo

Apr 19, 2000
    oh, i thought this was a thwap alert!

Btw: he is doing nothing wrong, sure his posts are lame like "Agreed!" or "cool bass!" but is not a big deal...
  4. Tim Cole

Tim Cole

Jun 12, 2002
    Findlay, Ohio
    Geez, I hate wasteful posting.
  5. Ditto:D
  6. yea.....sorry about that....I was really bored and noticed that for the amount of time I've been on talkbass........I really needed to raise my posts.........it was sheer stupidity with no mal-intent as you've all seen.

heh...I'd never be a thwapper!

if it bugs you that I've finally decided to be more active( even with the lame posts) I guess yea.....I'm a wanker.

Lol and as for the 35 posts in a row, I've been wanting to try that for awhile....just outta sheer curiousity..

If I've either scarred or offended any of you...here's a pre-argumentive apology!

.........damn do I sound geeky...hahahaha.
  7. oh and thanks Dave Costello for having my back on this, even though I don't know you at all :) :D :cool:
  8. You know post count doesn't really matter. Say You have only 50 posts, but if each of those post was pure gold, it would equal about a million in my book. Sorry, I just hate it when people come in saying "oh boy I gotta get my post count to 1000 in one day so people think I am cool!" because its really not cool....
  9. Oh so now I am the bad guy!?

I'll be in the car...:mad:
  10. LMAO no, you're not the bad guy and I wasn't doing the post thing outta ego...it was outta boredom........at least no one or the site was harmed!:hyper: :ninja:
  11. Dave Castelo

Dave Castelo

Apr 19, 2000
    Im like that with people all the time :cool:

also, this wasn`t as worse as Moley some months ago :D

12. I did that before...well, almost. I was on late and no one was on and I was replying to posts and I had like my name there on all but like 2 or 3 forums.
  13. Dave Castelo

Dave Castelo

Apr 19, 2000
    but he made an off-topic thread just to brag about it :bassist:
  14. I had no will nor need to do dat :meh:
  15. john turner

john turner You don't want to do that. Trust me. Staff Member Administrator

Mar 14, 2000
    atlanta ga
    move along, nothing to see here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.