Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

35 posts!

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by bryan bailey, Aug 17, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. In a row. Look at the basses forum, I can't get a picture.

2. 5StringsNMe? He figured he needed more posts :\

3. Dave Castelo

Dave Castelo

Apr 19, 2000
    Mexico
    oh, i thought this was a thwap alert!

Btw: he is doing nothing wrong, sure his posts are lame like "Agreed!" or "cool bass!" but is not a big deal...

4. Tim Cole

Tim Cole

Jun 12, 2002
    Findlay, Ohio
    Geez, I hate wasteful posting.

5. Ditto:D

6. yea.....sorry about that....I was really bored and noticed that for the amount of time I've been on talkbass........I really needed to raise my posts.........it was sheer stupidity with no mal-intent as you've all seen.

heh...I'd never be a thwapper!

if it bugs you that I've finally decided to be more active( even with the lame posts) I guess yea.....I'm a wanker.

Lol and as for the 35 posts in a row, I've been wanting to try that for awhile....just outta sheer curiousity..

If I've either scarred or offended any of you...here's a pre-argumentive apology!

.........damn do I sound geeky...hahahaha.

7. oh and thanks Dave Costello for having my back on this, even though I don't know you at all :) :D :cool:

8. You know post count doesn't really matter. Say You have only 50 posts, but if each of those post was pure gold, it would equal about a million in my book. Sorry, I just hate it when people come in saying "oh boy I gotta get my post count to 1000 in one day so people think I am cool!" because its really not cool....

9. Oh so now I am the bad guy!?

I'll be in the car...:mad:

10. LMAO no, you're not the bad guy and I wasn't doing the post thing outta ego...it was outta boredom........at least no one or the site was harmed!:hyper: :ninja:

11. Dave Castelo

Dave Castelo

Apr 19, 2000
    Mexico
    Im like that with people all the time :cool:

also, this wasn`t as worse as Moley some months ago :D

EVIDENCE:
    [​IMG]

12. I did that before...well, almost. I was on late and no one was on and I was replying to posts and I had like my name there on all but like 2 or 3 forums.

13. Dave Castelo

Dave Castelo

Apr 19, 2000
    Mexico
    but he made an off-topic thread just to brag about it :bassist:

14. I had no will nor need to do dat :meh:

15. john turner

john turner You don't want to do that. Trust me. Staff Member Administrator

Mar 14, 2000
    atlanta ga
    move along, nothing to see here.

Thread Status: