$399 - Warwick RockBass Streamer Standard 5-String Electric Bass Guitar

Discussion in 'Hot Deals' started by pcake, Jul 6, 2019.

1. pcake

pcake Supporting Member

Sep 20, 2011
    Los Angeleez
    Reedt2000, derg, KJMO and 2 others like this.
  2. SgtHulka

SgtHulka Inactive Suspended Supporting Member

Mar 29, 2019
    Banland
    Reedt2000 likes this.
  3. Sid the Kid

Sid the Kid Supporting Member

Jun 7, 2013
    Illinois
    For the price how bad could it be? I’d wager that with a good setup these basses will play as well as anything out there. Some very nice appointments, specifically the very adjustable bridge and nut.

If nothing else its trade value is equal or greater than the initial investment in this case.

4. pcake

pcake Supporting Member

Sep 20, 2011
    Los Angeleez
    yes, they are :)

Reedt2000 likes this.
  5. PaulYeah

PaulYeah

Mar 1, 2004
    Dallas, TX
    I'm tempted to get one of these instead of the Carvin Bunny Brunel I've had my eyes on. But it sounds like the Streamer Rockbasses are a real crapshoot, quality-wise. Everybody either raves or says they returned/sold it immediately. What to do?

6. SgtHulka

Mar 29, 2019
    Banland
    I would imagine the Carvin to be a much better instrument in most aspects.

Also if you're that far apart would you consider other five strings instead?

Reedt2000 and PaulYeah like this.
  7. PaulYeah

PaulYeah

Mar 1, 2004
    Dallas, TX
    I'd definitely consider other basses. I'm really interested in quality for the buck and I don't care much about resale value, I plan to hold onto my basses.

Sire is another brand I'm interested in, as well as entry-level MTD, but I'm interested in suggestions from fellow TBers!

8. SgtHulka

Mar 29, 2019
    Banland
    If be happy to offer suggestions here but perhaps you are better served starting a new thread in basses.

Reedt2000 likes this.
  9. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Oct 16, 2021