1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD $3k Pedal Thread: PRICE DROPS BTMB, OKKO, Mojohand,Omnicabsim, Dr. Scientist

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by FilCo, May 10, 2017.

1. FilCo

FilCo Supporting Member

Sep 8, 2008
    Phoenix, AZ.
    Price:
    P5110732.JPG P5110747.JPG P5110748.JPG P5110720.JPG P5110721.JPG P5110722.JPG P5110723.JPG P5110724.JPG P5110725.JPG P5110726.JPG P5110727.JPG P5110729.JPG P5110730.JPG P5110731.JPG

After some reflection, I have determined that I have acquired far too many pedals. I barely use them, and mostly, they collect dust in my office. Time to let go. Prices and descriptions will follow. I will put up pics eventually, but with few exceptions, these pedals are in excellent condition, and they look and perform like new ones. All prices include shipping. Please message me with any inquiries. Thanks!

Dr. Scientist The Cleanness: $130 NOW $120 SOLD Mint condition, black with chrome letters. Super nice pre/eq pedal.

Mr. Black Gilamondo Phaser: $100 SOLD Mint condition. One of the best phasers for bass you can get I think.

Enormous Door Scud Fuzz: $100 SOLD Mint condition. Super versatile fuzz pedal. Just huge fuzz sounds with solid low end. Easily my favorite bass fuzz of all time.

MojohandFX Mirror Ball Delay: $100 NOW $80 SOLD Mint condition. Very organic delay pedal. Hours of fun to play with.

OKKO Basstard Overdrive: $180 NOW $170 SOLD Brand new. Haven't even spent any time with this one yet, but it is supposed to be awesome. Sure looks the part.

DMB Spankenstein Compressor: $120 NOW $100 SOLD Mint. Excellent comp for bass, and very easy to use. IC based compression, with clean blend level for dialing in your ideal sound. I don't know why I am selling this one. So nice.

DSM Noisemaker Omnicabsim: $160 SOLD Mint. This is the original version. Probably my favorite overall pedal of all time. If you are looking for something that really makes a difference in your tone without being effect-y, you should try this out. Just a remarkable little pedal.

Big Tone Music Brewery Mosfet Overdrive & Boost: $160 SOLD Mint. The best OD I have ever owned for bass, plus a great sounding boost, class switching, wet/dry mix, and 3 band eq for the od tone with selectable mid frequency. This thing kills.

Big Tone Music Brewery Wet Dream Chorus: $300 Mint. This was my white whale pedal, and it took me about 3 years to find one. As far as I can tell, these don't really exist in our universe.

Broughton Power Stage: $190 SOLD Great condition, some minor playing wear maybe, but the finish is etched, so it is hard to tell. Beautiful sounding, tube power amp emulation. There is a real tube in there making all that magic. Broughton pedals are the stuff. There is no doubt about that.

Emma Okto Nois Octaver/Synth Fuzz: $170 SOLD Like new. If you feed this thing a strong signal, the tracking and tone is fantastic, easily the best I have owned, including the EBS, Aguilar, MXR, and Boss. The Nois side has some insane fuzz sounds. Super cool. This is the one I should keep, considering the Fractal that I am going to get doesn't do octaves too well apparently. Whatever.

Basswitch IQ DI: $450 KEEPER Pedal is mint, but the bag has a tear in it. The king of pedal preamps. This is the only thing that I actually use every time I play. It is just a perfect piece of gear. The Fractal I get better sound this good, or you will see it in the classifieds while I buy another one of these.

Zoom B3: $130 SOLD Excellent condition. A very capable practicing tool, and a ton of fun to use. You can't get more fun for one hundred and thirty bucks that won't expose you to possible arrest and prosecution.

TC Electronic Ditto Looper: $65 SOLD Mint. This is the little one.

Korg Pitchblack Tuner: $45 NOW $35 SOLD Great condition

Boss GEB-7 Equalizer: $70 NOW $60 SOLD Great condition. Missing a couple of the slider condoms.

Last edited: Jul 27, 2017
    GtenderG and morgan138 like this.
  2. map34157

map34157 Supporting Member

Mar 2, 2011
    Burbank, CA
    PM'd

3. Woolber

Woolber Supporting Member

Sep 27, 2013
    Canada
    PM'd

4. FilCo

FilCo Supporting Member

Sep 8, 2008
    Phoenix, AZ.
    Some price reductions before I leave for vacation at the end of the week.

5. Dug2

Dug2 Supporting Member

Sep 24, 2011
    chicago
    bump for a good guy to do business with! got my eye on that basswhichl Fil !!!
    take care

FilCo likes this.
  6. FilCo

FilCo Supporting Member

Sep 8, 2008
    Phoenix, AZ.
    This is the last day I can ship. If anyone wants something, let me know. Thanks!

7. FilCo

FilCo Supporting Member

Sep 8, 2008
    Phoenix, AZ.
    On hold until I get back from vacation.

8. the mojo hobo

the mojo hobo

Nov 13, 2005
    Ohio
    I'll take the Pitchblack for $35 and can wait until you're back from vacation.