1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD 3Leaf Audio - Doom - Harmonic Fuzz

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by Grahams Groove, May 31, 2018.

1. Grahams Groove

Grahams Groove If it feels heavy, it's heavy. Supporting Member

Apr 13, 2001
    Boulder, CO
    Price:
    I have a very well-kept 3Leaf Audio Doom (formerly You're Doom) for sale in excellent condition. It is a "Dynamic Harmonic Device" - a killer synthy fuzz machine with a clean blend. The blend, gain, tone, and scoop/mid switch are extremely interactive. Likewise, the pedal responds very well to changes in dynamics, muting, and the tone control on your bass.

FullSizeRender.jpg

This one is in fantastic shape - same as it was when I got it. It includes the original box, manual, and the included strip of rubber feet. There is neatly applied velcro that I'm happy to remove. Price is $155 $150 - Paypal only, shipped CONUS.

Trade interests are very limited: Southampton Fifth Gear v1, EQD Acapulco Gold, or EQD Night Wire. Those would be plus some cash...

FullSizeRender_4.jpg FullSizeRender_1.jpg FullSizeRender_2.jpg FullSizeRender_3.jpg

Last edited: Jun 2, 2018
  2. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Apr 17, 2021