SOLD 3Leaf Audio Wonderlove #044

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by meursault42, Apr 27, 2016.

1. meursault42

meursault42

Jun 21, 2006
    Price:
    I'm sure at this point, the Wonderlove needs no introduction. Probably the best full-featured filter pedal to arrive on the market in decades. I was an early convert and managed to snag #044. This one features the original psychedelic paint job, which is admittedly an acquired taste, but pretty cool nonetheless. It kind of hurts my soul to sell this, but frankly, I just don't need/use all of it's features and would be better off with a simpler Proton-esque layout. It's taken me a few years to finally come to this painful realization, but now I'm ready to let it go.

Condition is excellent. Pots are clean.

Please Note: I am open to reasonable offers, but low ballers will be ignored.

Trades (or partial trades):
    FEA Opti-FET, Markbass Compressore, Origin Cali76.
    Bassbone OD, Aguilar ToneHammer, Ampeg SCR-DI, EBS Microbass II, Pike Amplification Vulcan XL.

IMG_0793.jpg
    IMG_0794.jpg
    IMG_0795.jpg

Last edited: Apr 27, 2016
  2. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Aug 2, 2021