SOLD 3Leaf Wonderlove (blue/purple), Pedaltrain Nano, CIOKS DC5

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by dinoadventures, Nov 18, 2015.

1. dinoadventures

dinoadventures Feets don't fail me now!

Jul 10, 2015
    Dallas, TX
    Price:
    195/140
    Switching up my sound to fit my gig better so I have for sale a 3Leaf Wonderlove, the awesome blue and purple version, and a PT Nano with a two month old CIOKS DC5 mounted for less than the price of the dc5 new. This thing rocks. Switchable voltage on every channel, toroidal transformer inside so no noise ever, lots of juice. I have the awesome soft case for the board and all the packaging and cables for the power supply. You know you wanna build a sick Nano. Now you can.
    $195 shipped CONUS for the Wonderlove, $140 shipped CONUS for the pedalboard and power supply.
    Open to trades for funk related pedals, really nice 1u rack preamps, and a CIOKS DC10. IMG_20151118_213623280_HDR-picsay.jpg IMG_20151118_213847930_HDR-picsay.jpg

2. scubaduba

scubaduba Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Dec 23, 2003
    Michigan
    PM sent

3. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Aug 1, 2021