1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD 3Leaf You're Doom! One Last Price Drop!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by pbass6811, Dec 30, 2015.

1. pbass6811

pbass6811 Supporting Member

Nov 10, 2008
    Indy, IN
    Price:
    See Ad-OBO
    Ok, so, once again, I'm doing something different with my board. I have, thankfully, come to the conclusion that I am not a "dirt" guy. I realize that it is an important part of the rock sound, but I don't know the difference between OD, fuzz, or distortion. It all really sounds the same to me. I've got some great dirt pedals that I just got that I'm really not going to utilize, so I'm going to take the hit and see if I can make room for some other stuff!!!

1. 3Leaf Audio You're Doom-I just bought this thing about a month and a half ago. I was going to use it to make synthy sounds, but I just ordered a Panda Audio Future Impact, so a synthy fuzz is no longer needed. $175/OBO(with original box and feet-velcro attached)SOLD!!

2. Darkglass B3k-Similar story. Just bought this about the same time as the YD for another flavor of dirt. Sounds great, but I really don't need it. $190/OBO(w/original box and feet-velcro attached)SOLD!!

3. Solidgoldfx Beta-I've had this one for a little while. I actually use this pedal a lot and I really like it. It warms up my Demeter VTBP-201s nicely, but I just ordered an Arkham Sound Zephyr Tube pre, so I don't think I'm really going to need it for that anymore. $110/OBO(w/original box and feet-velcro attached)SOLD!!

All pedals, including the Beta, are in excellent shape! All prices include shipping and PayPal is cool! If ya' need/want more pics, hit me up! Thanks!

20151230_152126_zps5ywgcfe5.jpg

Last edited: Jan 22, 2016
  2. pbass6811

Nov 10, 2008
    Indy, IN
    B3k is SOLD!

3. widjajar

widjajar

Apr 21, 2003
    I that octabvre for sale?

4. pbass6811

Nov 10, 2008
    Indy, IN
    Hey. Sorry, the Octabvre is not for sale...

Thanks for asking.

5. pbass6811

Nov 10, 2008
    Indy, IN
    Beta is SOLD!!!

6. MCBass89

MCBass89

Jul 29, 2009
    Geek & Pedal Junky
    Interested in any trades?

7. pbass6811

Nov 10, 2008
    Indy, IN
    Hey. Sorry, I'm the jackwagon that doesn't watch his own thread, lol!

As far as trades, about the only thing I'm really looking for is a Cali76 TX. Other than that, I can't really think of anything else. I've got pedals I'm not using now, lol!

Still, ya never know. If you want, pm me with what you've got...:thumbsup:

8. MCBass89

MCBass89

Jul 29, 2009
    Geek & Pedal Junky
    No worries at all haha. Pm sent :)

9. pbass6811

Nov 10, 2008
    Indy, IN
    You're Doom is sold! Thanks, guys!

10. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Mar 8, 2021