1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

4 1/2 inch wide black levy leather strap-Fantastic Strap.

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by A-Step-Towards, Jan 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This is one fantastic strap. Its heavily padded, nice and wide to help distribute weight of a heavy basses or a neck diver. It was lightly used for a few weeks and then I went with a brown one instead. I love these straps. New there not cheap, 75$ but there well worth the price. A strap to me is a very important thing for a gigging bass player. I wouldnt play a 4 hour gig without something padded like this.

Mine looks exactly like the one in the link, its in perfect condition except the one in the link has a brown circle with the Levi logo,mine does NOT have that and is instead all black with that stamped in it. It looks better on mine.

I am going to ask only half what I paid even though its like new, its still used.

$37.50 Shipped CONUS.

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/accessories/levys-4-1-2-padded-leather-bass-guitar-strap

2. bherman

bherman Supporting Member

Apr 30, 2009
    Grand Junction, CO
    PM coming - I'll take it!

3. replied-pending payment.

4. sold

5. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Mar 1, 2021

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.