Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

4 -hard to find- videos for sale.

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by hateater, Jun 25, 2004.

1. hateater

hateater snatch canadian cream

May 4, 2001
    Eugene, OR
    Well, I need money, so I have to let some of these go...

Rocco Prestia- Fingerstyle Funk. - Great video... if you are having a hard time nailing that whole muted 16ths thing, this is what you need to get your chops up. there is also live concert footage of ToP. Gag reel at the end which isn't funny at all. No book. ($15)

John Myung: Progressive Bass Concepts. - VERY educational video. John takes out his Tung bass collection to bring (from the back of the video): chord tone lesson, pattern application, chordal application, scale lesson, lesson in harmonics, left hand technique, tapping technique and a jam at the end with Mike and Derek. This video brings a lot to the plate... comes with booklet. ($17)

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\Manring videos gone!/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

I will accept all forms of money, and the prices include shipping. I fyou want to buy 2 or more at the same time, I will hook you up with a deal and a random object from my house that I am tired of looking at and wouldn't mind getting rid of.

2. maxvalentino

maxvalentino Endorsing Artist Godin Guitars/ Thomastik-Infeld

pm sent

3. hateater

May 4, 2001
    Eugene, OR
    E-mail sent!

4. Give me your Myung video.

5. hateater

May 4, 2001
    Eugene, OR

Since I know you... how about $17?

6. VS

VS

Jun 6, 2002
    Mountain City, Tennessee
    Discounted Gear: Peavey
    DVD or VHS? -Luke

7. hateater

May 4, 2001
    Eugene, OR

All VHS

8. hateater

May 4, 2001
    Eugene, OR
    Make that 2 hard to find videos for sale!