1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD 4" Italia leather straps

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by singlemalt, Feb 8, 2016.

1. singlemalt

singlemalt Supporting Member

Dec 15, 2007
    White Salmon, WA
    Price:
    $35 each
    image. image. I have two 4" wide Italia leather straps to sell. Both are pebbled texture, semi glossy, black full grain on top, and blue suede underside. Super nice, last forever, kind of straps. Their basses got sold, and they are languishing in my closet.

Pictures show the straps adjusted out to the longest length. I would set up each bass with a strap. Often the straps were too long, even shortened up all the way. Each of these straps was trimmed, on the tail end by 1-2". Then I'd put in a new hole, and fit the strap onto the bass, where it would stay. I always left the straps on.

You'll want to check your current strap length.

It's a struggle, but you can get strap locks on these strap. I have yet another of these with strap locks for my current bass.

$35 shipped lower 48, $60 for both. PayPal is how I roll.

More pictures on request, thanks for looking!

2. singlemalt

Dec 15, 2007
    White Salmon, WA
    Pending payment!

3. singlemalt

Dec 15, 2007
    White Salmon, WA
    And Sold!

4. italiastraps

italiastraps Commercial User