1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

4 Layer Tort Precision Pickguard ...

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by tjh, Jan 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tjh

tjh Supporting Member

Mar 22, 2006
    Minnesota
    I purchased this about a year ago off of Ebay, and never installed it ... I just sold the bass that I had purchased it for, and the link below shows this pickguard 'set' on the body for photo purposes (over the white guard, not screwed down) ... the screw holes all appeared to line up with the screws on the '04 Hwy 1 body, but as you can see there is a slight space around the pick-ups ( the white guard underneath makes it very noticable) ... this is a used guard, but in very good condition, with a very nice gloss and VERY minimal scratching of any kind ... it is 4 ply white/black/white/tort, all white on the back, with aluminum sheilding over the control cavity ... I do not know the manufacturer. When I bought it, it was listed as a Fender, but I am quite sure it is not ... $23 shipped to lower 48 please ...

http://www.talkbass.com/forum/f129/...wy-1-precision-loaded-body-very-light-840472/

... the tort guard offered can be seen in the last three photos of this ad

2. tjh

tjh Supporting Member

Mar 22, 2006
    Minnesota
    ... up for the evening

3. tjh

tjh Supporting Member

Mar 22, 2006
    Minnesota
    ok ... a dollar a day comes off till it gets adopted into a new home, I no longer have a P in the house ... she started at $24 ... today is $23

4. PM sent your way

5. I'll take it, pm sent

6. tjh

tjh Supporting Member

Mar 22, 2006
    Minnesota
    and pending ...

7. tjh

tjh Supporting Member

Mar 22, 2006
    Minnesota
    sold and delivered, thank you