Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

4 string badass style bass bridge

Discussion in 'For Sale: Strings and Accessories' started by Crockettnj, Feb 4, 2006.

1. Crockettnj

Crockettnj

Sep 2, 2005
    North NJ
    for sale excellent condition badass style bridge for a fender 4 string bass. not the leo quan model, but pretty damned near the same thing. i got it online somewhere (canada?) a year or so ago, i dont recall teh actual price, though 1/2 to 2/3 of what leo quan badass's go for rings a bell.

any reasonable offers will not be met with resistance. i am a motivated seller.

i also have a string tree or 2 i will throw in for free if i can find them.

2. xbradx

xbradx

Oct 25, 2004
    Indianapolis, IN
    any pics?

3. tplyons

tplyons

Apr 6, 2003
    Madison, NJ
    Definately interested in pics.

4. Crockettnj

Crockettnj

Sep 2, 2005
    North NJ
    ok, give me until sunday eveing to get some picsup and running. in the meantime, its not goiing anywhere.

5. Crockettnj

Crockettnj

Sep 2, 2005
    North NJ
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

i dont recall the name of the brand, and i tried to find the recent but i dont have it anymore. as i recall, it was an online store, based MAYBE in canada. i THINK i paid in the 50's, that too is fuzzy. there were 3 or 4 bridges i was looking at/ buying at the time, and i jsut dont recall.

i will entertain any reasonable offer that you feel is fair for both sides.

wil luse it as partial trade for a 2 space gig bag too

6. Crockettnj

Crockettnj

Sep 2, 2005
    North NJ
    been quiet...were the pics that bad? :)

i'll try to take better ones.

they are collecting dust, so make an offer!

7. CentralCoastBass

CentralCoastBass Supporting Member

Feb 4, 2004
    San Luis Obispo, CA
    National Reso-Phonic Guitars
    fyi, it has been quiet because that bridge is not even close to a badass. i have seen these new on ebay for 13.95. alot of imports have this type of bridge. probably not bad, but not a badass. good luck.

8. Crockettnj

Crockettnj

Sep 2, 2005
    North NJ
  9. jerm

jerm

Jul 10, 2005
    $10?