Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

4 string jazz pickups

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Trevorus, Jan 19, 2004.

1. Trevorus

Trevorus

Oct 18, 2002
    Urbana, IL
    They are mec's. Perfect shape, no wear. Long lead, tinned contacts. Standard size. Just have no need for them. Make an offer or a trade for other jazz style pickups, or maybe some interesting effects?

2. Tim Cole

Tim Cole

Jun 12, 2002
    Findlay, Ohio
    PM sent, yesterday actually.

3. Trevorus

Trevorus

Oct 18, 2002
    Urbana, IL
    Well, my buddy Timmy here is interested in just the neck, anoyone interested in the bridge pickup? Anyone???

4. Trevorus

Trevorus

Oct 18, 2002
    Urbana, IL
    well, both are available again. Unless tim comes up with the money for the neck. I'll do 40 separate, and 70 together. Unless someone wants to trade something???

5. Trevorus

Trevorus

Oct 18, 2002
    Urbana, IL
    okay, people. Someone make me an offer. I also have a DIN sized car stereo that plays cdr's and rw's. It also plays by mp3's. It's got 45 watts times 4, line outs front and back. I also have the wiring harness. I'll sell it for 55 bucks shipped. And I also have a regular fender style top load bridge. It's chrome, and I'll let it go for 10 bucks plus shipping. I have some new 6L6 Groove Tubes that I'll sell for 5 bucks apiece. I don't have a tube amp, and got them with a bin of parts. Lets get this stuff moving!

6. You have PM - BT

7. Trevorus

Trevorus

Oct 18, 2002
    Urbana, IL
    bump!

8. Trevorus

Trevorus

Oct 18, 2002
    Urbana, IL
    Allright, the pickups are still available. So is the stereo. I also have a Boss Phaser that I could part with.