1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

4-string MM Pickup

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by HamOnTheCob, Sep 8, 2008.

1. HamOnTheCob

HamOnTheCob Supporting Member

Nov 21, 2004
    Cambridge, Ohio, USA
    Endorsing Artist for Warwick, Mesa Boogie, Joyo, Dr. J, Levy's Leathers
    Hey all, I've had this pickup for several years now and can't remember what it came out of specifically. I thought it was an MEC from a Warwick FNA or FNA Jazzman, but now I'm pretty sure it's not as it doesn't say MEC on the face of it like one would expect. It was included in a deal I made on a bass, so I don't know much about it. It's in a Basslines box but I don't know for sure if it's a Seymour Duncan. Anyway, pictures are around somewhere, but for now, let's just pretend like you know what it looks like.... it's a MM pickup with the big exposed pole pieces. Excellent condition.

I want $50 for it. PM me, let's get rid of this thing.

I have no use for it, but I have use for money. Send me some money. I send you the pickup. Positive feedback for all involved. If you get it and it sucks, I'll give you your money back when you send it back to me. I'm easy to get along with. I have plenty of eBay feedback to make you feel at ease. My seller name is liquidranger.

Jake

2. HamOnTheCob

Nov 21, 2004
    Cambridge, Ohio, USA
    Anyone interested?

3. HamOnTheCob

Nov 21, 2004
    Cambridge, Ohio, USA
    Anyone want this thing? $40 shipped.

4. KeithPas

KeithPas Supporting Member

May 16, 2000
    Poulsbo,Wa
    I used to have an older stock FNA 4 string and it did not have the MEC logo on it either. If this is a pickup out of any FNA model it is a good pickup. Very similar in tone to a basslines MM pickup.

5. Bassmingo

Bassmingo

Nov 6, 2008
    Ireland
    do you ship international?

6. HamOnTheCob

Nov 21, 2004
    Cambridge, Ohio, USA
    I've never shipped anything international but I could try. Give me your info and I'll see what it would cost. I can't ship it for free international.

7. HamOnTheCob

Nov 21, 2004
    Cambridge, Ohio, USA
    th_MM_01.
    th_MM_02.
    th_MM_03.