1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

4 string Parker neck-thru spalted flame maple top

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by mattbass101, Sep 29, 2013.

1. mattbass101

mattbass101

Apr 4, 2006
    Hello TBers,
    Parker PB61 neck through spalted flamed maple top

This bass is in perfect condition and plays and sounds incredible. I was told by a number of people never to sell this bass, the sound gets very close to sounding like a really amped up stingray, but you can get the Pbass or nasil cut-through-the-mix jazz tone. The neck is perfectly straight and it's a really light playing bass, very low action and the tone is very evenly spaced across the board. I can't stop slapping this bass every time I pick it up, but I must pay debt, so it's some lucky persons bass. This bass blows away most fenders I've heard and played! New strings. It's also string through and the sustain is very present. I am totally fine if this does not sell! :D

A Mahogany body with neck-thru construction combined with a brass nut provide extraordinary sustain, while a Spalted Maple top and Champaign tuners add a classy touch to a great bass. Maple neck with ebony fretboard.
    Bridge Mono rail string thru
    Wood Mahogany and Ebony Neck
    Neck Design 7 piece construction
    Neck-Body Joint Neck thru
    Scale 34"
    # of Frets 24
    Fret Material Nickel Silver
    Fret Size .045" high, .095" wide
    Fret Board Ebony
    Fretboard Shape 10" - 15" conical form
    Neck Shape Width: Regular, Thickness: Fat
    Brass Nut