For Sale 4 string tuner sets

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by wolfkeller, Sep 20, 2017.

1. wolfkeller

wolfkeller Supporting Member

Aug 11, 2013
    detroit
    Price:
    20-50
    I have 4 sets of tuners
    Standard squire-$20
    Long stem squire-$25
    Bc rich 4 inline$30
    Schaller 2+2 gold $50
    The squires are set up lefty, I'll reverse if u want. Add $7 for 1 or 2 sets shipping IMG_20170920_180124135.jpg

2. Bourbongangster

Bourbongangster

Nov 5, 2015
    Would you be able to reverse the chrome Gotoh style tuners to make them work for a lefty neck? Also, what is the diameter of the part that goes through the headstock for each of the three chrome sets?

3. wolfkeller

Aug 11, 2013
    detroit
    Yup I had them on lefty basses. Don't know the sizes, standard squire size

4. Bourbongangster

Bourbongangster

Nov 5, 2015
    Thanks. Just to clarify, the set in the bottom right of the picture look like they are oriented for a right handed bass as they are shown. So they would need to be reversed to turn the correct way to work on a lefty. I think i have the same ones on a righty Squier. On mine the gear case and the stem coming out from it is all one piece. Is that the same on this set? If so, I don't see how you could reverse it.

5. wolfkeller

Aug 11, 2013
    detroit
    The vintage style is not reversible.

6. wolfkeller

Aug 11, 2013
    detroit
    Those on the bottom, the modern style cannot be reversed. The cloverleaf, fender style can, even some of the kluston style.

7. bassclef29

bassclef29

May 30, 2005
    PM sent.
    --Thank you.

8. wolfkeller

Aug 11, 2013
    detroit
    Schallers are sold.

9. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 25, 2021