1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

4 String ZALETELJ Bass For Sale

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Brian McWhite, Aug 7, 2012.

1. Hey guys, I just dropped the price! PM me for any more details you want or just to chat about them!

I got this bass back in 2007 in Slovenia straight from Ignac Zaletelj. It's a wonderful 4 string with a truly unique sound. I'm selling it because I'm dying to get one more F-Bass before I retire from buying instruments!
    Basically, I've found the girl (bass) I really love and now I wanna break up with (sell) the other girl. The specs are as follows...

Neck: 3 Piece Maple neck-through body
    Fingerboard: Wenge - 24 frets - 34" scale
    Nut: Bone - width - 4cm
    Body: 2 Piece Cherry wood
    Electronics: MEC Active - front and back pickup volumes w/ master volume control - bass, middle & treble EQ control
    Hardware: Schaller (string spacing @ bridge - 20mm)
    Weight: 10lbs 2oz (4.6Kg)

I realize the builder isn't well known but this is a fantastic bass that can do just about anything.

I'm asking $1100 O.B.O. *** NEW REDUCED PRICE ***

I can also get a good deal on shipping anywhere in the world so don't worry about that. If you'd like any more info on the bass, please don't hesitate to ask me!

4 String 1.

4 String 2.

2. rabster

rabster

Mar 25, 2007
    Great bass and great price!

3. Hey all,
    Check out my new reduced price on this bass. Feel to message me if you have any questions at all, even if you're not buying!