Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

$400 new gs410

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by lpbassics, Apr 20, 2002.

1. lpbassics

lpbassics Guest

Jan 26, 2002
    WI
    okay, i own one already because i got it new and on sale at $600. As i was walking out of the store quite satisfied, the owner said he would sell me the other one at $400 for a one day special for me and to get it off his hands (i know him quite well).

Now I really need to save some money and get a head too (looking around 1500-, db750 or the like), but this deal is incredible.

do i...

1. Wowie! $400 for a new gs410? Thats invoice price, pick it up now, get the head later. Your gonna need it anyway. :D

2. Just stay the course and get the head, think about adding more cabs later once you've got something to power them! :rolleyes:

-thx a lot

lp

2. SRSiegel

SRSiegel Guest

Sep 17, 2001
    Ann Arbor, Michigan
    dude, go get the cab! if you decide you cant use it you could easily sell it to someone else for a gain. (or pass on the savings if youre that kind of person) plus... seriously two kickin 410s will make one impressive setup.