1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, remove most ads and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

400+/ NV-610 -AMP SETTING POLL.

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by anderbass, Mar 2, 2006.

1. anderbass

anderbass

Dec 20, 2005
    Phoenix. Az.
    View attachment 30597 Anybody playing a mesa 400+ with a bergantino nv-610. I'm still getting used to this tone stack. My settings have been all over the place, but I seem to have settled on>> mid. 2 /bass 3/ treb. 3 /master 5/ ch.1 pre. 3.5 /ch.2 pre. 4.5 / Eq off, no pulls, into both channels. (77 jazz w/flats). Medium loud rock band, In a "acousticly challenged" 20x40ft. room. >>> Anybody care to share there amp settings, or any other related wisdom? Any tips for the graphic eq?

2. cheezewiz

cheezewiz

Mar 27, 2002
    Ohio
    I used the same rig.

I plugged into both channels via Y cable. Pulled the bright switch on channel 1. Bass 4-5, Mid 9, treble 5, eq almost flat with a cut on the lowest slider. Both bass and treble knobs pulled out. The Mesa uses a Fender tone stack. Flat on the knobs is 2 bass/10 mid/2 treble.

3. Plain Old Me

Plain Old Me

Dec 14, 2004
    I use both channels. Bright pulled out on 2. Don't use the graphic too much. Usually I end up with the mids at about 4, bass at about 7 or 8, treble at 10 and pulled out.