Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

400 Watt Head and 4x10 Cab for Sale

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Quadzilla, Mar 13, 2002.

1. Quadzilla

Quadzilla Supporting Member

Hello everyone,

I have a sweet U.S. made high quality Dean Markley RM-400 (400 watts at 4 ohms) rack mount head and a nice Laney 4x10 bass cab (made in England) with no rattles, no tears in the tolex, etc cab for sale. Email me for pics. I live in Maryland (near Baltimore) but will ship anywhere in the lower 48 U.S. Both are in good condition and everything works 100%. I want $275 for the head and $200 for the cab plus actual (I won't mark it up) shipping chrages. I also get a discount on shipping thru work, so it should be fairly cheap to ship. These prices are final and I won't take a nickle less cuz I know the gear is worth at least that much if not more. I will sell them individually. Again, email me for pics.

Thanks,
    Quad

2. Quadzilla

Quadzilla Supporting Member

Hi all,

It's still avail, but I also recently put them on Ebay and the cab has already made reserve and the head has 3 bids on it. I would rather sell the stuff here to fellow and loveing forum members. If you want either of them, let me know asap as the bidding is over tomorrow night (Monday 3-18) at 11 ish eastern. I can pull one or both off of ebay if you are serious about either one.

Thanks,
    Quad