400 Watt Head and 4x10 Cab for Sale

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Quadzilla, Mar 13, 2002.

1. Quadzilla

Quadzilla Supporting Member

Hello everyone,

I have a sweet U.S. made high quality Dean Markley RM-400 (400 watts at 4 ohms) rack mount head and a nice Laney 4x10 bass cab (made in England) with no rattles, no tears in the tolex, etc cab for sale. Email me for pics. I live in Maryland (near Baltimore) but will ship anywhere in the lower 48 U.S. Both are in good condition and everything works 100%. I want $275 for the head and $200 for the cab plus actual (I won't mark it up) shipping chrages. I also get a discount on shipping thru work, so it should be fairly cheap to ship. These prices are final and I won't take a nickle less cuz I know the gear is worth at least that much if not more. I will sell them individually. Again, email me for pics.

Thanks,
    Quad

2. Quadzilla

Quadzilla Supporting Member

Hi all,

It's still avail, but I also recently put them on Ebay and the cab has already made reserve and the head has 3 bids on it. I would rather sell the stuff here to fellow and loveing forum members. If you want either of them, let me know asap as the bidding is over tomorrow night (Monday 3-18) at 11 ish eastern. I can pull one or both off of ebay if you are serious about either one.

Thanks,
    Quad