1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

400 watt rl410t?

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Stephenmeeker13, Oct 11, 2019.

1. Stephenmeeker13

Stephenmeeker13

Feb 9, 2019
    I found a used carvin red eye rl410t on my local market place after searching for a cab to limp by with for the time being while I save up for a cab for touring. All of the models I have seen online after searcjing for hours were 600w peak models, and this particular one says 400w on the back. I havent found any other models like it. Anybody have an idea on the specs of this cab? Cant seem to find another to save my life. Any help is appreciated

2. Stephenmeeker13

Stephenmeeker13

Feb 9, 2019
    Here is a picture of the back plate.

Attached Files:

3. abarson

abarson

Nov 6, 2003
    Santa Cruz
    My experience with Carvin cabinets is that sometimes a model will go through significant redesigns but retain the same model number. Confusing.
    "Peak" may be what the marketing people used because it's a higher value and cons the buyer, while the actual RMS value may be on the cabinet as CYA when hooking up the amplifier. I'd bank on what's on the cabinet.