400rb replacement parts(rack-ear things)

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by gregoire1, Oct 31, 2011.

  1. gregoire1


    Oct 19, 2008
    Does anyone know where I can find those chrome, guard things, that go on the rack ears of my GK 400rb? (what are they called?) The GK site appears to no longer provide replacement parts.

  2. jmlee

    jmlee Catgut? Not funny. Supporting Member

    Jun 16, 2005
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Are you looking for the rack ears themselves or the little threaded chrome clips used for racks that have unthreaded holes in 'em, like my SKB.
  3. gregoire1


    Oct 19, 2008
    I have the rack ears, I want the chrome guards that attach to them. They stick out a little for added knob protection.
  4. Jeff Scott

    Jeff Scott Rickenbacker guru..........

    Apr 11, 2006
    The handles.
  5. gregoire1


    Oct 19, 2008
    Ahh HANDLES! That's what they are, anyone know where to get them? They may be a GK-only part.
  6. B-string

    B-string Supporting Member

    G-K Parts
    [email protected]
    or (209) 234-7300 extension 120. 9am to 4pm PST USA

    Give them a call or email, great people.
  7. Primary

    Primary TB Assistant

    Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

    Jun 19, 2021

Share This Page