1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

41-13

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by GeneralElectric, Sep 14, 2008.

1. GeneralElectric

GeneralElectric

Dec 26, 2007
    NY, NY
    Giants to the Rams.

Gee, the Rams sure do suck.:p

2. SAINTS LOST! INDY BARELY WON! THIS IS GONNA BE A GREAT YEAR IN THE NFL!

3. GeneralElectric

GeneralElectric

Dec 26, 2007
    NY, NY
    They have football in the Great White North?

4. No, they have TV's. And technically yeah, there is the Canadian Football League, but that's almost as boring as watching paint dry.

5. GeneralElectric

GeneralElectric

Dec 26, 2007
    NY, NY
    I'm guessing Canadians all have cable, since it'd be hard to get reception through 3 1/2 feet of igloo ice.

6. I agree. Nothing wrong with the game itself, but the broadcast itself is boring. They don't know how to call a football game up here.

7. eedre

eedre

Feb 26, 2007
    St. Louis,MO
    The Rams... do indeed suck. I saw lots of mistakes there are just no excuses for. They're playing like a bunch of Division 3 college players pumped up on steroids.

8. GeneralElectric

GeneralElectric

Dec 26, 2007
    NY, NY
    Finally, a fellow American in this read. I thought I was going to have to beat off our caribou loving cousins with a stick.:p;)

9. [Warning: Obvious Troll Post]
    The Redskins will go to the SuperBowl....

Where they will loose to the Giants...

10. Just put an NFL team north of the border and I'll be happy. I'm not picky either. I'll take the Jaguars or Cardinals, any team really (expansion would work too). CFL wouldn't want it though. :(

We can't even get another NHL team, they're already looking to Europe. :confused:

11. GeneralElectric

GeneralElectric

Dec 26, 2007
    NY, NY
    Do you guys want The Saints?

12. Marcus Johnson

Marcus Johnson

Nov 28, 2001
    Maui
    Bills okay with you? 'Cuz here they come.

13. whoatherechunk

whoatherechunk

Apr 4, 2008
    go houston oilers!!!!!!!

14. Fine by me. A large chunk of their home attendance is Canadian anyway. I have good memories of watching the Bills when Flutie was taking the snaps. Not only is he a legend in Canadian football (and college football), but it is nice seeing a short QB doing well.

15. kserg

kserg

Feb 20, 2004
    San Jose, CA
    You can take the raiders and the cowboys. I'd love to see Canadian crime-rate even up with one that is here.

People say it's guns, HA, bull! it's the raiders. I blame raiders for our crime problem!

16. Jerose

Jerose

Nov 28, 2005
    Syracuse, NY
    Don't don't don't don't don't bring that up. Pleaaase don't bring that up. It's too depressing.

Haha in all seriousness, I doubt that the Bills will really make a move to ANYWHERE anytime soon. They have no attendance problems (Buffalo fans are quite numerous and devoted) and there are too many well-to-do people in Buffalo that would do whatever it takes monetarily to keep the Bills here. Sabres owner Tom Golisano even mentioned that he would invest in the team to keep it in the area.

17. We know.

18. scrove

scrove

Mar 7, 2005
    I'll put a ridiculously large sum of money on this NOT happening, ever. Or at least until a major NFL realignment.