1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD $499 or Trade | Origin Effects Cali76-G Limited Edition Germanium Pedal | Super Rare

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by JBoogy, Jan 2, 2017.

1. JBoogy

JBoogy Gold Supporting Member

Aug 25, 2015
    Opelika, Al
    Price:
    Screen Shot 2017-01-02 at 11.08.15 AM. Screen Shot 2017-01-02 at 11.08.24 AM. Screen Shot 2017-01-02 at 11.08.32 AM.

Will trade for Boss SY-300, Future Impact, or a sweet bass head with a good DI, great time, and at least 400 watts at 4 ohms

Great Shape, This one is just back from Origin Effects, so it's good to go. Only 1 of 100 made and they are now discontinued. Includes 18v power supply, few little scratches and Velcro on the bottom but she is a beauty, super rare, and sounds amazing!

Paypal only, shipping included to lower 48.

Limited Edition Germanium Transistor Option

Strictly limited to 100 units, the Cali76 Germanium adds an awesome new flavour to the Cali range. Combining the Cali76’s ultra-fast dynamics and transparent tone with a 1960s-style Class-A germanium transistor output stage, it perfectly captures the rich harmonics, smooth clipping and musical compression that defined the sound of the era.

Germanium circuitry – when properly designed and implemented – delivers a stunning blend of warmth and grit. Using the unique variable headroom control at the rear, you can dial in exactly the desired amount of break-up and colouration, taking you all the way from ultra-clean transparent compression to lo-fi grunge!

Last edited: Jan 14, 2017
    blindrabbit and IngloriousOz like this.
  2. JBoogy

Aug 25, 2015
    Opelika, Al
    Back on the block

3. moonbass-de

moonbass-de Supporting Member

Aug 28, 2007
    Minnesota
    Straight trade for a sy-300? As I travel I can ship it in ten days, Monday 1/23! No issues as new!

4. JBoogy

Aug 25, 2015
    Opelika, Al
    Got pics? I will totally do a straight trade. Does it have manual and power supply? PM me if your serious and lets make it happen!