49ers vs Bucs

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by cassanova, Jan 10, 2003.

1. cassanova

Sep 4, 2000
    Thoughts or comments anyone?

Im obviously pullin for Tampa here, and the guys on inside the NFL all predict Tampa winning, but I dunno, Im a bit leary about Terrell Owens and the 49er offfense as I am of our own offense not putting points on the board for some reason.
  2. jazzbo

Aug 25, 2000
    San Francisco, CA
    Did you see what the Bucs did to Vick? The 49ers real threat is not TO, it's Garcia. 9ers regularly get into 3rd and 7, 3rd and 5, 3rd and 10, and Garcia's running bails them out, as it did against the Giants. While Deese may match up with Simeon Rice fairly well, the Bucs defense will not allow Garcia to work his magic.

G'night 9ers.
  3. I'm a fan of both teams...so either outcome will be cool in my book...but i'm slightly leaned towards the Bucs. Go Bucs.
  4. JahKnow

JahKnow Guest

I've been a Niner fan since the pre-Montana era, so I gotta go with Jeff and the boys. Honestly though, we're just D!$# lucky to be playing another game (what pass interference?;) ), so I'm just gonna enjoy the game, and drink like a fish! :D
  5. woot......go 9ers...........and stuf........ya.....i guess, cuz i grew up taught to root for the 49ers.....i think...?...yep my entire life thats like, um, i was born 13 years ago...so that would make me like...i dunno, 13, so ya, for 13 years...no, like 7 years, since i was like 6 so i could understand football, i think...woot....9ers...and stuff...riiiiight...im a weirdo
  6. I think that if the niners can get their offense on track and not stall in the game like they do sometimes, it will be a very good game to watch, and hopefully to see the niners come out on top.
  7. cassanova

Sep 4, 2000
    I did see what they did to vick, was even at one of the games. But as much as I hate to say it, the 49ers have much more weapons than Atlanta does at their disposal. Which I think our D can shut down, just gonna be a little bit harder...Gotta literally physically beat the crap outta them, and I think they can do that.

I think that if they shut down garcia and TO that the bucs will win. Im not as worried as I was about SF offense destroying us since we have the #1 D in the NFL but I am worried about their D on our sometimes unproductive offense.
  8. I'd like to see an Oakland - Tampa Super Bowl....and kick Gruden in his little Chuckie nutz.