Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

4x10 for sale

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by joshsmog, Oct 11, 2003.

1. I have a crate 8 ohm 4x10 for sale.
    best offer gets it i live
    in ontario canada. i might throw in a chorus
    or a compressor pedal if you want with only a 15$ increase in price thanks.

2. ill have a few pictures up tommorow its in near perfect condition only a ding on one side of the tolex

3. willing to trade for 2x10 or 2x12 or a 1x15 and 2x15

4. starting price 400$ its brand new and never gigged

5. Heres the 4x10 up close

[​IMG]

6. kinda messed up sorry dont know how that happened lol oh well you can still see the 4x10 its in nice condition thanks.

7. anyone make an offer im willing to negotieat and stuff 4x10 is in excellent condition go to crateamps.com for details about it anyone make an offer please thanks.

8. SOMEBODY BUY IT AGGH NOW JI#JI@!J#@#IJ$@#O$ bump

9. vlad335

vlad335 Supporting Member

Apr 14, 2003
    Latrobe, PA
  10. damn ok someone might still wanna trade for a 1x15. i wanna trade more than anything and i want people to make an offer like i said im willing to cut the price down and include a chorus or compression if you want.

11. oh and i meant 400$ canadian thats like 300 american so its still a deal

12. rewired it to 4 ohms thing has alot more balls now i might not want to sell it.

13. ok down to 250 dollars american, anyone? ill include chorus or compression if you want either or... cmon its a great deal.

14. jaggedsphere

jaggedsphere

Jul 15, 2002
    Ottawa
    I have a yorkville 15" cabinet plus a Yorkville 15" cabinet with a 2rack space perfect for an Amp.
    I'd trade both...

15. Scott D

Scott D

Apr 21, 2003
    Minneapolis, MN
    dude, the only way you can rewire an 8 ohm 4x10 to 4 ohms is by wiring 2 of the 10's in parelell, causing a 4 ohm 2x10. you can rewire it to 2 ohms, but alot of amps can't run that load.

16. well whatever it was rewired by a pro re wire guy and he showed me but i really wasnt listening

jaggedspher im sending you a pm man sorry about the delay.

17. Scott D

Scott D

Apr 21, 2003
    Minneapolis, MN
    Even a "Pro re wire guy" can't change impedances without changing speakers. You can make it either a 2 ohm 4x10 or a 32 ohm 4x10, or a 4 ohm 2x10.

18. how would you know what exact impedance my speakers are? they could be wired in parrelell at 16 ohms each or 32 ohms in series or is that the other way around so how the hell can you tell me *** is going on with my cab over the internet please.