1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD 5-Pack NEW DR Strings Lo-Rider - Stainless Steel Hex Core | 45-105 | 4-String Bass

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by sludgetail, Aug 24, 2019.

1. sludgetail

sludgetail

Feb 26, 2018
    Orange, CA
    Price:
    Selling a Brand New 5-Pack of DR Stainless Steel Hex Core Lo-Rider Strings (LoRider for those searching without the hyphen). These are a 4-string bass set and haven't sat forever or collected dust/died on the vine.

Boxes are all sharp-cornered & they've remained in a climate controlled mic closet for last 3 months. Was going to use these as backups while my usual string was unavailable at a good price, and got those on lock now, so these must go.

Priced at $17/pop -- BUT NOT PARTING THEM OUT - Must buy all 5 @ $85.00 & SHIPS USPS at no additional charge, PayPal okay - TOP 48/CONUS only.

These come out to $101.35 shipped (with tax) on Amazon, where I found them priced lowest. Nice deal for a regular user or someone who wants to switch. PayPal is good and I'm in Orange, CA in case you want to come pick up in person.

Reverb profile here.

Thanks guys and no trades/offers -- I'd just as well keep 'em if can't be sold at a deal/shipped. See all pics :)

IMG_6067.jpg

Attached Files:

Fred312b and bass40hz like this.