Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

5 str fretted Hamer 2 Tek Cruise and Guild 4 str Pilot

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by mbluto, Jan 31, 2003.

1. Hi guys...lack of time and irate fiancee forces the sell of the following two basses

1st up, Hamer 5 string fretted 2tek bass (541838) Black with white pickguard in extremly good condition with stacked duncan PU's and 2-tek bridge...has minor wear (various dings,scratches) with small (not thru finish ding on face of lower horn) and hairline (need light to see it) scratch on upper neck joint. one noticebable ding (not major and not through finish on face on lower horn) This bass crushes!!!! very loud...check bass player for details...worked REALLY well for Blues and Reggae applications...really babied..will provide ALL photo's upon request

$500 OBO plus shipping

2nd up, Guild pilot 4 string fretted amberburst (BE 102450), picked up as project bass...bass plays like a champ....definately first rate jazz bass...former owner in northwest did not consider taking care of the body...very attractive amberburst finish over flamed maple, but has mutilple dings on body (majority on top side, with a chip surrounding the input jack and a small ding/chip on the body face (upper horn) , on headstock (it is missing the back cover to the E string grover tuner) . especially on top side of body.....do not have time to refinish...my loss is your gain!!

$225 OBO plus shipping

Will take and send all picture requests (for SERIOUS inquires ONLY) at any angle and will use high powered light to show all scratches, dings, etc.

Please contact me directly (geobluto@aol.com)for pix...will go to ebay and the sort in a week

Buyer takes care of shippng costs and yes, I accept all forms of paypal hell (bank transfer and cc),,,since my fianceee is a money grubbing sob (gets it from her mother)..all sales are as is...ASK ALL AND ANY QUESTIONS>>>WILL PLAY AND SEND MPEGS if needed!!!!!!! Just be serious and I will accomodate...Thanks in advance and please shoot me...Mike

2. el-bumpo