Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

5 string Ibanez SR485 - 2 months old

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Damian, Sep 22, 2000.

1. Damian

Damian

Jul 4, 2000
    My Carvin will be here any day so I won't need an Ibanez anymore. I bought it just because I needed something to play before I finish looking and buy something that I've been dreaming of :)
    The bass is 5 string, mahogany body, passive pickups, active electronics, etc. Very easy to play and sounding very good like for a ~$500 bass. It has a minor scratch 1/5 of an inch on the back from belt. It's not noticable. The bass includes Ibanez hardsell case ( also 2 months old ).
    It still has over 10 months warranty left and it's been kept in the case at all times except when played :)

If you are interested, email me.

Thanks

2. timp

timp

Jul 19, 2000
    Damian, I am just curious, why not hang on to it in case your main axe has to go into the shop? I have a great LB-75 that sits in its case because of my Sting Ray 5. If I need a backup it's there.

3. Damian

Damian

Jul 4, 2000
    Ok, I haven't had time to take care of selling the Ibanez because I was spending the whole time on deciding what amp and cabs to get.

Well, the Ibanez is still for SALE and I'll drop the price even more. It's been in the case the whole time since I posted the message.

Anyone interested ?
    Please email me :)

4. Damian

Damian

Jul 4, 2000
    The bass has been SOLD

Thanks