1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

5 String P Bass Pickups?

Discussion in 'Pickups & Electronics [BG]' started by SuperDuperStar, Oct 28, 2005.

1. Looking to get something built, what are my options when it comes to 5 string P bass pickups?

Thanks.

2. mahrous

mahrous

Aug 13, 2005
    Egypt
    Nordstrand has one ...
    Bartolini, Delano and even Fender does.

i remember couple of other people but i just cant remember their names now. contact Duncan, they might be making them.

by the way, Steve and McQuade will probably have a bunch ;) i have done my own share of shopping in Toronto and Mississauga. LA Music on Lake Shore with Burnhamthorpe (in Mississauga) have a good amount of pups and different accessories too. i bought some of my basses from there :)

3. pickles

pickles Gold Supporting Member

Mar 23, 2000
    Ventura, CA
    Duncan (Mike Lull uses them), Sadowsky, Nordstrand, Fender, and Bartolini are the ones I know about. There are probably others.

P5s are a bit of a holy grail of mine, I'm glad more and more people are making them. I should have a lull in my hands next week :hyper: