5-string questions

Discussion in 'Bass Humor & Gig Stories [BG]' started by lftinshdws, Nov 9, 2011.

1. lftinshdws

lftinshdws

Nov 8, 2011
    so im looking to buy a 5-string bass and thinking about getting the stagg fusion 5-string just because its reasonably priced does anyone have any reviews to that bass or other suggestions, (im in a in a metal band) :bassist:

2. First off, wrong section. You may want to post bass guitar related questions in the actual section dedicated to just Bass guitars, as its labeled as such. ;)

For the bass, if it feels right then buy it. If its at a guitar shop; I'd see if they do rentals, then rent it for a week, take it home and give it a good workout. If you're generally quite happy with it, then go ahead. Its too easy to rush into a purchase at a guitar store if you're feeling pressured.

3. Gopherbassist

Gopherbassist

Jan 19, 2008
    S,I'SF,'.D?I.

I think these are yours, I found them on the floor.

4. Mooch

Mooch

Jan 1, 2009
    MN
    Ok I have seen you post this same thing 3 times now! What is not sinking in? I'm beginning to think you should probably play drums at this point. Probably suit your OCD better.

5. No, don't get the Stagg. Get a used bass. An Ibanez SR. People have told you this before, so I think you should listen.

6. You've got it! Only you!
    The best bass for metal.
    Amazing.

7. So, mods, can ye please move this thread to the Basses section, or to the Trash bin?

8. Dave W

Dave W Supporting Member

Mar 1, 2007
    White Plains
    There is already 2 more of these thread in the basses section...

9. Oh, darn. So... maybe... "off-topic"? :ninja:

10. Or maybe the "off-in-his-own-little-world" section?

11. JTFormula

JTFormula

Jan 20, 2011
    Brick, NJ
    I think he meant to ask " is this the best thread for metal"

Then repeated it a few times along the way.

12. Get it! Seriously, dude, buy that bass. It's the best bass for Metal. That bass is so Metal you'll have to play it with oven mitts!!
    Get it, rock it, and never look back!

Once you've got that rockin beast in you hands, you'll never have to ask about it again! You'll be too busy rockin'!

13. Playit. If you like it, buy it. It is really that simple.

14. Nice. :D

15. Howlin' Hanson

Howlin' Hanson Lighter cabs, please.

Sep 3, 2007
    Austin TX
    Nah, I think it's in the right section for now. :D

16. At LEAST go Squier...Stagg are cheap and nasty (not a LOT better than Encore...)

17. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 19, 2021