Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

5-string tab for Metallica's "Frantic"

Discussion in 'Tablature and Notation [BG]' started by H2SBASS, Mar 10, 2004.

1. Anyone know where to get an accurate tab for Frantic from Metallicas newest cd? I've watched the video but it doesn't reveal very much. Anything I've fount on the net has been completely wrong in comparison to the video. :cool:

2. man, good luck,

The squeezers that post some of these so called tab transcriptions should go crap in their hats. It can be really misleading for beginner players who are looking for guidence, and it will confuse them. I have had this whine before, and it tastes bad. but really, if ya know its not correct, don't waste peoples time by posting poop. :mad: Wrong keys, some of them dont even have the open E,A,D,G, written correctly. Daft wombats have a better shot at getting it right.

3. I know metallica have rob trujllio as there new bassist but bob rock the producer of the new album actually played bass for the recording on a 4-string Fender, so the chances of being able to find an accurate 5-string tab for any of the new songs i would say is slim to none. My advice would be to find a 4-string tab practice that and then try and add in the B-string as you see fit. :)

4. I-Love-Ratm

I-Love-Ratm

Feb 24, 2003
    im pretty sure Bob Rock played a Spector 5er on St.Anger