1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

5 String ZALETELJ Bass For Sale

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Brian McWhite, Aug 7, 2012.

1. JUST DROPPED THE PRICE! PM me if you'd like any more info!

I just posted for my 4 string bass so forgive me if you're reading this and getting a lot of the same info...

I got this bass in 2008 in Slovenia straight from Ignac Zaletelj. It's a great 5 string with a very fat and full tone. I'm selling it because I'm dying to get one more F-Bass before I retire from buying instruments!
    Basically, I've found the girl (bass) of my dreams and now I need to break up with (sell) my current girl so we can be together. The specs are as follows...

Neck: 2 Piece Maple neck-through body w/ Rosewood middle channel
    Fingerboard: Wenge - 24 frets - 34" scale
    Nut: Brass - width - 4.7cm
    Body: 2 Piece Maple w/ Cherry wood caps
    Electronics: Schaller Active/Passive - passive pull switch/volume (up = passive, down = active), active volume *** passive volume must be up for active volume to work ***, bass, middle & treble EQ control, toggle switch, humbucking to single coil.
    Hardware: Schaller (string spacing @ bridge - 17mm)
    Weight: 10lbs 5oz (4.7Kg)

Again, I realize the builder isn't well known but this is a fantastic bass that not only records well but is a real groove machine.

I'm asking $1300 O.B.O. *** NEW REDUCED PRICE ***

I can also get a good deal on shipping anywhere in the world so don't worry about that. If you'd like any more info on the bass, please don't hesitate to ask me!

5 String 1.

5 String 2.

2. rabster

rabster

Mar 25, 2007
    Nice bass!

3. Hey all,
    I just dropped the price of this bass, message me for more info!