1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

50 pound pedal board!!!!

Discussion in 'Bass Humor & Gig Stories [BG]' started by TheVoiceless, Mar 19, 2009.

1. TheVoiceless

TheVoiceless

Jun 11, 2008
    New Jersey
    Ok, so as a bass player who has used a 14 pedal board set up before I can respect wanting to have a pedal board that was tough and road worthy. But my gui**** took this to the next level. A level that no one should ever reach. He built a pedal board out of STEEL!!!! SOLID FREAKIN" STEEL. Without any pedals it has to be between 25 and 35 pounds. I would say that its going to weigh 50 pounds with the pedals attached.

What worries me most, is if this fool uses it on stage I may break my foot on this huge P.O.S while rocking out. This is the most impractical thing I have ever seen.

Now he is onto building an isolation container for his crappy Peavey practice amp instead of using the plugins he was given that sound great. And guess what this iso-cab is being made of........ You guessed it, STEEL. So it will weigh a ton and reverberate and be a big hunk of crap.

Thought I would share that.

2. MatticusMania

MatticusMania LANA! HE REMEMBERS ME!

Sep 10, 2008
    Pomona, SoCal
    No pics no board

3. He must have stock in steel :D

4. bassman03

bassman03

May 19, 2008
    Sully, Iowa
    In the PYOB threads there was a pedalboard that was made out of steel. I'll see if i can find it

5. Joe Gress

Joe Gress

Dec 22, 2005
    Pueblo, CO
    There's a board on TB just like that.

6. bassman03

bassman03

May 19, 2008
    Sully, Iowa