50$ to 80$ for a mm clone

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by warwickben, Jun 18, 2002.

1. i am trying to get rid of my mm copy it is green and not that bad of a copy. the head stock hasa misfits logo burnt in.part of body sanded on the upper horn and normale wear on back.
  2. OK, I'll bite...Pics?I'm interested in a MM type bass.....4 string?
  3. I'm also interested in seeing some pics. I'm curious about the misfits logo, see the avatar.

What type of wood is the body, neck, and fretboard? Is it dark green, light green, neon?

Is it the one listed in your profile? If so, does it come with the trem, or will you replace the bridge?
  4. it is a Jay Turser mm copy you can see the grain thourgh the green.it has a white pick gaurd with stickers i will remove if you want.i dont have any photos .if you really need them ill try harder

i for got to say under the bridge its routed for a
    kahler trem.i have a set of schaller tunners on the bass but the high g string has the old tunner on it.i will send the set of old tunners too.i really just want 50 pluse shipping. if you want to pay more to help a teenageboy pay for a mim jazz bass i wouldnt mind.:D o yeah the misfits logo i sanded off the jay turser logo and burnt the logo in doesnt look that bad.

its really not a bad bass i know alot of members have had one or tried and said they werent that bad.i got a warwick and thats y i dont use it any more
  5. o yeah the trem i bought the trem for 200.i dont knwo yet if i want to sell it you can get them off ebay now wicked easy since they started being made buy kahler again because of high demand.
  6. Acepiloto

Aug 25, 2000
    I'll bite, if you have pics, e-mail em to me, and send me where to send the check, and the shipping info will come to you.

7. Can you check how much shipping is to Zip code 94535? I was looking at the Jay Turser MM copy on ebay. It's cool if you want to keep the Khaler trem, do you have the original bridge?

If I do buy it (I'm about 90% sure I will) I'd remove the stickers. I'll do it myself, or you can, no biggy.

How deep is the routing for the trem? Will I need to fill the gap before installing a new bridge?

I know what they look like, so pics aren't necessary.

I'll give you $50 plus shipping. I just need those few last questions answered.

One last question, do you accept Paypal?
  8. Acepiloto

Aug 25, 2000

You've got mail.
  9. Is it still available? I haven't heard from you in a few days.
  10. Acepiloto

Aug 25, 2000
    Well, I've tried to contact you a few times via E-Mail, but now it says that you are over your storage limit, and my message wasn't sent.

I'm still willing to buy your bass, give me the shipping amount, who to write out the check to, and where to send it.

11. Hey Ben, I dropped the money order off in the mail before I left for work. It should make it out your way in a few days. Drop me an e-mail when you send it out so I can keep an eye out for it.