1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

51 P Bass covers

Discussion in 'Hardware, Setup & Repair [BG]' started by pghjeeper, Mar 15, 2013.

1. pghjeeper

pghjeeper

Mar 11, 2011
    All parts is on back-order with no date of re-stock. GC doesn't have the pick-up cover in their system. Anyone know where I can get a set, beside ebay....I'm not set up for PP and they really force it on you.

2. pghjeeper

pghjeeper

Mar 11, 2011
    I hate to buy off amazon...a buddy bought an epiphone tbird and it was a knock off....imagine that a knock off of a knock off
    I you buy from amazon direct your ok but I it's a third party I don't trust it. Ill end up with some china copy made of lead foil and then hardened using radioactivity.

3. pghjeeper

pghjeeper

Mar 11, 2011
    Thanks ill call an see if they stock them. There site looks a lot like all parts. I'm hoping they don't just drop ship off all parts

4. I was also going to say
    http://www.guitarpartsresource.com/bhardware_ashtrays.htm

AFAIK, they are a small operation and some people have had glitches but their heart seems in the right place. They've been going as long as I've been looking at parts, and that's a long time. I aim to get a Telebucker off them soon, so I'd be interested in your exp if you go ahead.