Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

52X Plextor CD writer; SoundBlaster Live! PCI Audio; DVD Rom Drive

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by The Clap, Feb 3, 2006.

1. The Clap

The Clap

Jan 5, 2004
    Scottsdale, AZ
    I have for sale three used but guaranteed fully functional computer devices.

Plextor CDR/CDRW Drive. It burns CDRs at 52X very reliably, and is in 100% working condition. I bought this new for $65 less than a month ago, and all I've done is mount it in my computer, it's hardly been used. I am selling because I just got a DVDRW drive that also burns CDs (though not as fast as this Plextor) This is a high quality unit, and you can read a review of it here: http://www.epinions.com/content_184918183556
    I am asking for $40 plus shipping, this unit ships in its original box with manual and cables all included.

Creative SoundBlaster Live! - A classic card, and good alternative to onboard sound -- For price, make me an offer

DVD Rom Drive - Has headphone out, volume, and a Play/FF button on the face. This guy has sat around for most of his life, but I've used it in my computer for the last month with perfect results -- Make offer

Please PM with questions and interest - And thanks for looking

Attached Files:

2. The Clap

The Clap

Jan 5, 2004
    Scottsdale, AZ
    Here we've got some up close label shots, first of the DVD, then the Plextor CDR

Attached Files:

3. The Clap

The Clap

Jan 5, 2004
    Scottsdale, AZ

Attached Files:

4. aarono

aarono

Feb 14, 2006
    Minnesota
    The DVD can play CD's too right? Just want to make sure.

5. Is that soundblaster the USB external card?

6. dcr

dcr Supporting Member

PM sent!

dcr

7. The Clap

The Clap

Jan 5, 2004
    Scottsdale, AZ
    The DVD player does indeed play CDs, and the SB Live! is not an external device, it's a regular PCI soundcard. I like the sudden burst of interest in these items after the initial inactivity, these guys are just sitting on a shelf right now :)

DCR, I didn't get a PM if you meant to send one, sorry

8. aarono

aarono

Feb 14, 2006
    Minnesota
    Clap my CD drive went to crap for some reason a few weeks ago, and I notice today they release alot of games with bonus features on DVD formate (unplayable in the CD-drive). Anywho I need a new cd-drive no matter what and I'd prefer to get something better if I'm going to be getting something.

Can you give me a straight forward price for it in a PM?