1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD $550 - Mesa Mpulse 600 - Excellent Condition

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by CoffeeLove, May 26, 2018.

1. CoffeeLove

CoffeeLove Supporting Member

Price:
    $550 - Fantastic amp in Excellent condition, very powerful, and great tube sound without the weight of an all tube amp (has two 12ax7's). Comes with original footswitch, also in great shape. Some minor scratches on the rack ears, very light scratches on the case, and tiny chip on the bottom edge of the front panel (see pic), none can be seen further than a few feet away.

Only trade interest is for a Mesa D-800, Streamliner 900, or Aguilar TH500. If you have the D-800, I will pay your shipping. While this amp is not heavy by any means for the "tube" tone you get, I just need to go lighter due to my oldness, and planning to stick with one of the amps mentioned. Never hurts to offer other trades, but not likely.

Will ship to the lower 48 states.

Regards

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 6, 2018
    Kevnn4 likes this.
  2. funkyjudge

funkyjudge Supporting Member

Aug 8, 2010
    Langhorne, PA, USA
    Is this the second-generation M-Pulse 600 with the combination 1/4"/Speakon speaker outputs?

Also, how much does this amp weigh?

Thanks!

3. CoffeeLove

This is the time-tested and rock-solid "first generation" Mpulse 600, and I am guessing it weighs 28 to 32lbs, but will double check when I get home. You would be hard pressed to find one from this era in better condition. It is also sporting 2 brand new JJ tubes, but will include the Groove Tubes that were in it before me. Feel free to send a PM. Regards

Last edited: Jun 5, 2018
  4. s_wood

s_wood Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

Mar 23, 2003
    Delaware (USA)
    I have one of the “first generation” mPulse 600’s, just like this one. I’ve never had a spec of trouble with it... what a great amp! GLWTS

CoffeeLove likes this.
  5. lavmonga

lavmonga

Jul 27, 2007
    New York, NY
    Same here. Great amp. It's rough seeing the value of this amp drop so much over the past 15 years, they were going for $1000+ when I bought mine! $550 is a great deal!

CoffeeLove likes this.
  6. CoffeeLove

All true, and thanks!

7. Kukulkan61

Kukulkan61 Supporting Member

Feb 8, 2011
    Northern Arizona
    Great deal, great amp, love mine!!

Basspikr and CoffeeLove like this.
  8. CoffeeLove