1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

For Sale '58 Reissue FENDER PRECISION BASS (NEW PRICE)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by rollin$tone, Nov 19, 2018.

1. rollin$tone

rollin$tone Supporting Member

Jul 9, 2009
    Price:
    Strings:
    Player quality '58 Reissue Fender Precision Bass for sale. It has some surface scratches and the nut probably should be replaced at some point, but plays just fine. I bought it to dismantle it and sell as parts, but it's such a good player that I changed my mind about it. It is as I purchased it some months back here on TB. The surface scratches are from a small child, and the nut appears to be from the previous owner trying to lower the action, and went too far. Its been repaired using the super glue and baking soda method, and plays just fine as is, but probably needs to be replaced to make it solid. And the foam under the bridge cover was too stiff, so I removed it and replaced it with some softer foam to my liking ( original foam is included). I installed a nice set of TI Flats ($75) on it. All in all, still a very nice player. Looks great and plays and sounds even better. Has all of the case candy included. Nice OHSC included. I will even include shipping at a full price offer, CONUS only, please. These sell for about $2000 new, so save some bucks and buy a nice amp also. More pictures available if needed. HPIM3583.JPG HPIM3589.JPG HPIM3590.JPG HPIM3584.JPG

Attached Files:

2. t-ray

t-ray

Jan 9, 2005
    Alabama USA
    PM sent.

ghostinthemach likes this.
  3. rollin$tone

rollin$tone Supporting Member

Jul 9, 2009
    Look at the pictures! This is one nice bass!

4. WillieB

WillieB Battling Bass Guitar Bulimia since 1975 Supporting Member

Apr 26, 2010
    Columbus Ohio
    do you know the year and the weight? thanks