Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

5bassman

Discussion in 'Feedback Forum' started by 5bassman, Sep 1, 2005.

1. 5bassman

5bassman Supporting Member

May 4, 2005
    Kennesaw,GA
    My feedback

2. Bought his Sadowsky Pre/DI pedal. Packed well and shipped quickly. Thanks Jeff!

3. bdgotoh

bdgotoh Supporting Member

Aug 6, 2002
    Pacific NW
    Bought a minty fresh LPB Lull P5 from Jeff. Bass was very well described and lighter than I expected. Very smooth deal with great communication. Thanks!

4. dooft11

dooft11 Supporting Member

Dec 30, 2003
    HongKong
    Sold a bass buddy to jeff, he is great to deal with, fast payment, patience, and honest! Man! what else can you ask for. I will be more than happy to deal with Jeff- infact i love his Demeter Comp. :hyper:

5. Chef

Chef Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

May 23, 2004
    Columbia MO
    Staff Reviewer; Bass Gear Magazine
    I bought a nice Italia strap from 5bassman. Quick easy trasnaction...Thanks!

6. Bought a gigbag from Jeff - quick shipping and the bag was in good shape.

thanks,
    Jay

7. rusty

rusty

Mar 29, 2004
    Singapore
    Sold my sadowsky NYC to him. He's quick to reply your emails and a real pleasure to deal with :)

Enjoy the bass! :bassist:

8. David Wilson

David Wilson Administrator Staff Member Administrator Supporting Member

Oct 14, 2002
    Lower Westchester, NY
    done a few deals with Jeff, always been a great guy to deal with.

9. I just purchased a bass from Jeff.........it was a pleasure dealing with him and I wouldn't hesitate to do so again. Thanks, Jeff.

10. gruuv

gruuv

Jan 23, 2004
    Tennessee
    Sold an AccuGroove cab to Jeff... great guy and wouldn't hesitate to deal with him again! :bassist: