1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

5er trade for Fender P-bass

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by CanadianBass48, May 9, 2006.

1. CanadianBass48

CanadianBass48

May 8, 2005
    Ont, Can
    I am looking to unload my five string washburn for a MIM fender P-bass. If you got one kickin around but you have always wanted a 5er, then this is it. It is condition 8 of 10. Active soapbar pickups. Made in Korea. Natural finish.
    It is a solid bass and has served me well for about 3 years. Reason that I want to get rid of it is because I need a bass with a quicker neck on it and one that I don't have to worry about the B string always. Ya, right now I just need to drop D. the Washburn has quite a large veriety of tonal options, anything from a good slap tone to a deep, and I mean DEEP, warm tone. Ya, hit me with something.

P.S. I really only want to unload this thing for a Fender P but I guess you can make me an offer

2. CanadianBass48

CanadianBass48

May 8, 2005
    Ont, Can
    bump :hyper:

3. CanadianBass48

CanadianBass48

May 8, 2005
    Ont, Can
    Bump :meh:

4. CanadianBass48

CanadianBass48

May 8, 2005
    Ont, Can
    hey!!! guess what... bump :D

5. CanadianBass48

CanadianBass48

May 8, 2005
    Ont, Can
    Another bump...

6. Squidfinger

Squidfinger I wish I could sing like Rick Danko.

Jan 7, 2004
    Shreveport LA
    :p

I made this exact same move a couple of years ago. I had an Ibanez SRX705 and decided B strings just weren't for me so I walked into my local music shop and told the owner I wanted to trade it for a MIM P-bass. We were both quite pleased with the deal.