6 Space Equipment Rack w/Wheels

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by bill h, Jan 18, 2005.

1. bill h

bill h

Aug 31, 2002
    small town MN
    Any one get one of these from Rondo? They look very cool, something I have not seen before. Looks like it would work great on load in and out.

Price $89.95

Protect your valuable equipment!
    These injection-molded rack cases are made from military grade ultra high molecular weight thermoplastic
    Lightweight, yet strong, these cases are stackable with each other and with SKB rack cases
    The cases have rails on both sides (front and rear)
    Rack scews are included with all racks
    Wheels and a colapsable handle make it easy for you to transport
    Steel hardware and aluminum valances tightly seal out moisture and dirt, and make this case an extraordinary value!
    Rack cases provides durability in a light package and will hold up to 200 lbs.

Actual weight of RC-520 6 Space with wheels is 15 lbs

Sorry, but I also posted this at http://ebassist.com but didn't get much in a response.
  2. Petebass

Dec 22, 2002
    QLD Australia
    Not really related to recording Equip, but I can't decide if it should go into Amps or Effects..... so I'm gonna move it to Misc.
  3. cheezewiz

Mar 27, 2002
    I have the same rack made by SKB. I'm currently not using it because its not really much easier to use than a standard 6 space. The wheels are small and do you no good unless you are rolling across a flat, even surface. It doesn't sit straight on my cabinet because there are only feet on the "non handle" side. The handle doesn't sit quite even with the feet. Overall, I find it not to be worth much other than to protect the equipment contained in it. The wheels and handle are a neat idea, but not that useful in the real world.
  4. Razor

Sep 22, 2002
    I have pretty much the exact same rack case made by Gator cases and I feel the same as Cheese about it.