1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

6 String Bridge 19mm Spacing

Discussion in 'Luthier's Corner' started by jzbass6, Jun 4, 2007.

1. jzbass6

jzbass6 One Nation Under A Groove

Hey Folks
    I looking for bridge options for a 6 string bass with 19mm spacing. So far the Hipshot A style is the only one I've found, can anyone point me to other options available.:help:
    Thanks in Advance

2. Joe Gress

Joe Gress

Dec 22, 2005
    Pueblo, CO
    ETS

3. Rodent

Rodent A Killer Pickup Line™ Commercial User

Dec 20, 2004
    Upper Left Corner (Seattle)
    Player-Builder-Founder: Honey Badger Pickups & Regenerate Guitar Works
    ABM

4. T2W

T2W

Feb 24, 2007
    Montreal, Canada.
    Build your own. Ill probably be posting a tutorial about wooden bridges tonight.

5. tjclem

tjclem Commercial User

Jun 6, 2004
    Central Florida
    Owner and builder Clementbass
    Hipshot "b" I have a gold one with piezo saddles waiting for a project.

6. Also check out allparts. They have a bunch of nice quality solid brass 6 string bridges and some are 19mm (3/4") spacing.

7. Angus

Angus Supporting Member

Apr 16, 2000
    Palo Alto, CA
    Dude, you can't post this in multiple forums. This is posted in basses as well. All of your questions were answered there- why do you need to post it elsewhere?

8. jzbass6

jzbass6 One Nation Under A Groove

Thanks for your replies, I'll more than likely go with the A style Hipshot, it more in my price range. The ABM and Shaller are little more expensive than I budgeted for and the Hipshot does have the spacing I'm looking for. I'm was just looking for other options.

9. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jan 22, 2021