6 stringer

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by emre03, Mar 29, 2001.

1. emre03

Sep 18, 2000
    I've posted some message named yamaha or musicman orcort.Well I was searching for a 5 string bass that time but now I'm going to buy a new bass and just wanted hear yoýur opinion about this one.I've decided to buy a yamaha trb-6-II.Do you think its a good idea to buy it and has anybody played this bass??????
    Thanx anyway
  2. ytsebri

Sep 1, 2000
    I think you should go for it. TRB's rule.
  3. nanook

Feb 9, 2000
    I have an origional TRB-6P and it is great. I think the II's are about the same.

They have the tightest low B string I have seen. Don't let the wide fret board scare you either, I adapted in just a couple of days.

you are gonna love it.
  4. Nino Valenti

Nino Valenti Supporting Member Commercial User

Feb 2, 2001
    Staten Island NYC
    Builder: Valenti Basses
    I've played the bass & it is one of the best Yamaha's on the market. I worked @ Sam Ash for almot 2 yrs & Yamaha's customer service is one of the worst of any company I've ever dealt with. If you deceide to go with one, I hope nothing goes wrong with it!!!
  5. emre03

Sep 18, 2000
    First thing:thank you dudes
    2nd: costumer service???
    I don't how things work in U.S.A but in Turkey all the customer services sucks.Actually there is no customer services in my city!!!The only way I can get a customer service is that I go to istanbul(1.5 hours by plane[xpensive!] 15 hours by bus[boringg!!]) so ythere's no problem for me coz If there's anything wrong on the construction of the bass(which I think there won't be any problem coz I read about 40 comments about the bass and all says:"perfecto! never created any problems) I would just change it and get a perfect one and if there's aproblem or something that I don't like about the bass I have some luthier ffriends in istanbul which can make your bass PERFECT (by old washburn's neck plays like stingray!)
    So thanks dude