Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

6 yrs worth of BP mags for sale....

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Joe Nerve, Jul 12, 2002.

1. Joe Nerve

Joe Nerve Supporting Member

Oct 7, 2000
    New York City
    Endorsing artist: Musicman basses, Hipshot products
    I've got 6+ yrs of Bass Player magazines that I'm considering selling. Missing about 5 issues throughout the years. I do not want to part with these, but I need to move soon and have to start cleaning house. I'm open for offers....

PS. Don't really want sell individual mags, unless ya really want one badly and they're unavailable and you'er willing to give me lots and lots of money for it :D .

2. natebass

natebass

Sep 6, 2001
    Bremerton, WA
    what's the years for the bp's - reason I ask is my psycho ex burned (sacrilige!!!!) all of my mags cuz' she was (slighty) mad....and I don't mean angry.

3. I am interested in the mag's. What would you want for them. I am not interested in collectors pricing, I just got into bass and I would like to woodshed with them. Drop me a line and let me know what you want for the whole bunch or 10 or 12, either way. Thanks

4. Joe Nerve

Joe Nerve Supporting Member

Oct 7, 2000
    New York City
    Endorsing artist: Musicman basses, Hipshot products
    The magazines are from 1997 through the latest issue. It's an almost complete set. When someone makes an offer I'll go through them and tell exactly what's there and what's not. I prefer starting this out with people making offers (for many reasons), so if you're seriously interested - please either make an offer here or email me at nervemail@aol.com. Thanks.

Joe

5. I don't know- how many issues are there? About 60?

6. Turock

Turock Supporting Member

Apr 30, 2000
    Melnibone