1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

60 GB Ipod Video/Photo White

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by weeks82, Nov 18, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. weeks82

weeks82

Oct 10, 2001
    For sale is my barely used 60 GB white Ipod. It's in excellent shape, barely used at all. It actually still has the protective plastic on the front (peeling at corners) So the front is mint and some light wear on the back (please note the wear on the screen is just on the plastic). Nice and bright color display. The ipod functions flawlessly and has a fresh format with the most recent software upgrade on it. This is a fifth generation ipod and supports video, photos, and games.

Included are the unused headphones, usb cable, dock adapter, carrying pouch, cd, manual and all original packaging.

240.00 shipped/insured

2. This is a heck of a deal here folks... I work for Best Buy and I can tell you that Apple and it's resellers have uni-lateral pricing agreements with anyone and everyone that sell there ipods and even there notebook and desktop computers. You might ask what does that mean, that means no matter where you shop you are going to pay the same price! Not even stack um deep and sell them cheap Wal-Mart can cut corners/prices here... now I will say this I have seen them on "sale" from time to time for maybe a little off and I know we have them online for like $12.50 off but big whoop that will save you 70-80% of the state and local taxes you would have to pay regardless. The only way you can get a better deal is if you buy a used one or one that is refurbished!

Needless to say this is a great deal from a very stand up and honest TBer here. If I had the cash Bro. I would be all over it even though I still don't like the whole iTunes biz. I would get over it and adapt at this price... best of luck with the sale!

Peace,

3. weeks82

weeks82

Oct 10, 2001
    bump

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.