1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD $600 Lakland Skyline 55-01 Black n Maple Hard Case

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by dave79, Jan 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dave79

dave79 Rest well Fish

Ridiculously well playing low action, perfect for slap and funk. Has two holes drilled by the lower pickup for a Synth, not very noticeable as small holes in black finish aren't, but you could fill with glue and black fingernail polish if you wanted. Hard case in nice shape. Made in Korea, Bartolini pickups, Fishman battery door, Hipshot tuners. Frets are great, back of neck has a few slight marks but nothing that will interfere with your playing. Sick sounding and playing bass, the best you will ever get for $600.

$600 + Shipping
    No trades unless you're coming to my house.

Lakland5case005_zps0b4d704f.gif
    Lakland5case012_zpsedf2c96a.gif

Rest of pics(and some of a 7 tube preamp Ampeg!)

http://s1256.beta.photobucket.com/user/virginiastrings/library/Sylline%205%20Case

2. ittakes6

ittakes6

Dec 16, 2012
    I live about an hour away from you - what would you possibly be interested in trading for?

3. dave79

dave79 Rest well Fish

Anything smaller than a bass. I'm partial to vintage effects. I do need a hard case that will fit a wide spaced 6 strings bass. Rackmount preamps are fun too. Could use an old version M80 Mono bag again. Actually anything vintage synth-y, boards and whatnot.

4. ittakes6

ittakes6

Dec 16, 2012
    Thanks for the quick reply but I have none of what you described. GLWS

5. dave79

dave79 Rest well Fish

let me know if you trip over a moog or something

6. ittakes6

ittakes6

Dec 16, 2012
    Shall do - once again GLWS

7. dave79

dave79 Rest well Fish

pending

8. Hey Dave,

Let me know if things don't work out with your buyer, or if you are still entertaining offers.

Thanks!

9. dave79

dave79 Rest well Fish

Sold and Shipped, sorry about that Deepsouthshore

10. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Feb 27, 2021

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.