1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

60's jazz bass(Let's try this again)

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by louelou, Mar 22, 2006.

1. louelou

louelou

Apr 20, 2005
    Some how the pics were deleted yesterday. Most likely because I have no idea what I'm doing on this computer.
    60's classic
    California P-Bass(w/Badass II Bridge)

Attached Files:

2. Both are great looking basses. I too have a sunburst classic 60's which sounds great but I don't like the feel of the neck compared to my MIJ 75 RI and MIJ Precision Lyte deluxe. I'm actually thinking about selling it. How does the neck on the California compare to the 60's.

3. Not enough wear and tear for me... lol..

Im planning on making a couple basses and beating them up so they look like theyve been used for 40 or so years....

should be fun... btw, they actually look really really nice... just not my style I guess... lol

4. louelou

louelou

Apr 20, 2005
    The neck on the california is real bright. Especially with the Badass Bridge. Both basses have a sound all there own. I just have to choose what mood I'm in.