1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

No longer available 60th Anniversary Fender American Deluxe Precision

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Grey.Wolf, Mar 7, 2016.

1. Grey.Wolf

Grey.Wolf

Jan 31, 2016
    Tallahassee
    Price:
    Strings:
    It has been brought to my attention that without the 60th Anniversary headstock medallion, this is simply an American Deluxe P bass that was made in 2011.

While it was represented to me an a 60th Anniversary model, I'm not comfortable selling it as such. It's still an extremely nice bass and I will simply keep her and play the heck out of her!

Thanks to all for looking and also for giving me a heads up.

dc3ml9ecexyqnjdx3cos. qargeknjec07uuq5hnht. 2011 60th Anniversary Fender American Deluxe Precision.

Played very little. No fret wear, There are two small nicks in the finish on the back, both are pictured, circled in red.
    • 1 5/8" nut
    • BRIDGE PICKUP:
      Noiseless™ N3 Single-Coil Jazz Bass
    • MIDDLE PICKUP:
      Deluxe Split Single-Coil Precision Bass
    • CONTROLS:
      Master Volume, Pan Pot (Pickup Selector), Treble Boost/Cut, Midrange Boost/Cut, Bass Boost/Cut, Active/Passive Mini Toggle
    • SWITCHING:
      Pan Pot
    • SPECIAL ELECTRONICS:
      Active/Passive Mini-Toggle Switch
    • OTHER FEATURES:
      New N3 Noiseless Pickups, Improved electronics resulting in increased headroom, tighter low-end response, Active/passive toggle switch, Passive tone control for passive mode, Stealth "A" string retainer, HMV bridge, Genuine bone nut, Tinted neck, Posiflex™; Graphite Neck Support Rods, 5-Bolt Neck Plate, Contoured Heel for Easier Access to Upper Frets, Rolled Fingerboard Edges, Highly Detailed Nut and Fret Work, Flat head screws on battery compartment (for easy changes with a coin or pick),
    9.4 lbs per digital bathroom scales.

Comes in a nice Smith case

Will consider trade for a sunburst Fender MIA P or Jazz bass in nice condition + cash, or a Gibson USA Thunderbird in sunburst.

Bass and case, shipped to the lower 48- $1100, will consider trade for sunburst American Standard P-bass in nice condition + cash.

20160304_124359. 20160304_124421.
    20160304_124440. 20160304_124451.
    20160304_124505.

Last edited: Mar 21, 2016
    ivlucas and Scatabrain like this.
  2. garytone

garytone

Nov 26, 2011
    Indiana
    Really pretty grain and sunburst.

3. Grey.Wolf

Grey.Wolf

Jan 31, 2016
    Tallahassee
    Thank you sir! I thought she looked pretty nice as well. :)

4. Maxcat17

Maxcat17 Supporting Member

Sep 13, 2007
    Sacramento, CA
    Endorsing Artist: Ernie Ball, Zon Guitars, Fodera, Godin guitars
    Hi...what's the nut width?

5. Grey.Wolf

Grey.Wolf

Jan 31, 2016
    Tallahassee
    Hey Maxcat, was traveling yesterday, will get actual measurement for you shortly.

The nut is 1 5/8".

6. Grey.Wolf

Grey.Wolf

Jan 31, 2016
    Tallahassee
    Back from my Orlando work trip. Had a couple of nice trade offers but not what I'm looking for yet. :)

Still for sell. Will consider trade for a sunburst Fender MIA P or Jazz bass in nice condition + cash, or a Gibson USA Thunderbird in sunburst.

Thanks for looking!

Last edited: Mar 15, 2016
  7. Grey.Wolf

Grey.Wolf

Jan 31, 2016
    Tallahassee
    Still up for sale or trade. Really nice player, damn I'm thinking it might be a keeper. :)

8. Grey.Wolf

Grey.Wolf

Jan 31, 2016
    Tallahassee
    It has been brought to my attention that without the 60th Anniversary headstock medallion, this is simply an American Deluxe P bass that was made in 2011.

While it was represented to me an a 60th Anniversary model, I'm not comfortable selling it as such. It's still an extremely nice bass and I will simply keep her and play the heck out of her!

Thanks to all for looking and also for giving me a heads up